Need more information about setting up an effort? Go to Step 1.
Effort Admin Page
The Effort admin page is the main portal through which org admins can manage their Efforts. To access the effort admin page, go to the admin homepage > Efforts > click the name of your Effort.
On the left-hand sidebar of this page, you'll see links to other admin pages for this Effort, including:
- Settings: this page will allow you to edit settings for the Effort, including content on the hub and landing pages. This page does not include petition content or settings relating to campaign leadership. Learn more about Effort settings.
- Petition Content: this page will allow you to update default content for current and future petitions. This is also where you can bulk moderate Effort petitions. Learn more about adding default petition content.
- Decision Makers: this page allows you to view and add decision makers to the Effort, create petitions for those decision makers, and send decision makers back out for recruitment. Learn more about the decision makers page.
- Petitions: this page allows you to view and filter the list of petitions in the Effort, view the leaderboard, and manage any abandoned petitions in the Effort. Learn more about the petitions page.
- Leadership: this page includes settings related to campaign leadership. Learn more about the leadership settings.
- Signatures: this page includes an overview of signature activity in the Effort. It's also were admins can export the list of signatures for this Effort only. Learn more about the signatures page.
- Conversions: this page provides information about leadership recruitment conversions and may be useful in identifying where users are falling out of the leadership funnel. Learn more about the conversions page.
At the top of the main content of this page, you'll see some statistics about the Effort, including the number of decision makers (and/or objectives), petitions, and signatures. We also provide links to the:
- Hub Page, which lists the campaigns included in the effort. Learn more about the hub page.
- Landing Page, which is the "map page" from which members can agree to lead existing campaigns or start their own. Learn more about the landing page.
Below these buttons, we sometimes display warnings:
- If there are newly created or edited petitions that need to be moderated, we'll display that warning here. Learn more about moderating petitions in an effort.
- If there are abandoned petitions – that is, petitions that were started, but not launched – we'll display a warning here. Learn more about abandoned petitions.
Next we'll look at an effort's landing and hub pages.