ControlShift allows organizations to integrate with various third-party tools that can be used to better understand, analyze, and/or interact with their organization's data. Here are some ways that your organization can use integrations to make your organizing more powerful:
- Integrating with your CRM so that ControlShift platform data is automatically synced back to your CRM.
- Integrating with Segment and Facebook to run ads for petitions or events and solicit new signers and attendees.
- Integrating with Matomo or Google Analytics to track where your platform's traffic is originating from.
- Integrating with Freshchat to offer in-app support to petition leaders and event hosts.
- Integrating with Segment and Customer.io to personalize the drip emails that are sent users after they take actions.
To get started with one of our third-party integrations, go to the admin homepage > Settings > Integrations.
Services listed in the Integrations tab are not authorized subprocessors
If you're subject to the EU GDPR, you'll need to evaluate the compliance of the services listed in Integrations tab separately from your Data Processing Agreement with us. The services in the Integrations tab are not authorized GDPR subprocessors under our DPA.