Landing Page's Admin Page
After creating a Landing Page, you'll be automatically brought to the Landing Page's admin page. This page is also accessible by:
- going to the Admin Homepage > Pages > name of the Landing Page
- going to the Landing Page's landing or hub pages and clicking Manage
On the Landing Page's admin page there are various buttons and stats related to the landing page.
At the top of the admin page are stats about the number of petitions created within the Landing Page and the number of signatures collected.
Below the stats are a few buttons:
- Settings: this page will allow you to edit settings for the Landing Page, including content on the hub and landing pages. This page does not include petition content or settings relating to campaign leadership. Learn more about the settings page.
- Petition Content: this page will allow you to update default content for future petitions in the Landing Page. Learn more about adding and updating petition content.
- Petitions: this page includes a listing of petitions included in the Landing Page. Learn more about the petitions page.
- Leadership: this page includes settings related to campaign leadership. Learn more about leadership settings.
- New Petition: this button links to the new campaign page, where users can create campaigns that will automatically be included in the Landing Page. Learn more about petition creation.
- Hub Page: this button links to the Landing Page's hub page, which lists the campaigns included in the Landing Page. Learn more about the hub page.
Below the buttons, is a script that allows people to Embed landing page progress information into another site. This is a simple text counter that shows the total number of signatures added to the Landing Page and the next signature goal.
Next we'll look at a Landing Page's public pages and the member experience.