- We've released an EveryAction / NGP VAN integration. This new integration syncs event and signature data, including:
- creating events in NGP VAN/EveryAction, with the appropriate host, date/time, location, and description information
- creating event RSVP records
- syncing signatures to NGP VAN/EveryAction by creating new People records.
We've continued our work on GDPR. Here's what's new:
- For petition creators interested in having previous signers re-confirm their desire to receive email updates, we've released support for a special blast email that includes a reconfirmation link. More information is available here: https://controlshiftlabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000175395-Consent-Migration. †
- Organizations wishing to upgrade users' email opt-in types (e.g. for consent migration) can now do so by uploading a CSV of email addresses. More information about this process is available here: https://controlshiftlabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000175395-Consent-Migration. †
- Organizations can now use radio buttons for email opt-ins. More information on configuring email opt-ins is available here: https://controlshiftlabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000167515-Email-Communications-Opt-In#new_type.
- We've updated the information included in the Petitions rest API. This API endpoint will now include things like: moderation status, locale, source, admin notes, updated at time, etc. More information on this endpoint (and all of our APIs) is available here: https://developers.controlshiftlabs.com/.
- Members of the Owners team (the default org admin team) can now supply billing, technical, and data privacy officer contact information. †
For organizations based in the EU or processing EU data, please provide data privacy officer contact information by going to the org admin homepage > Settings > Contact.
- We've updated the Integrations tab (included in the org Settings page). This new tab will include any third-party integrations, which are optional and are not included under our Data Processing Addendum. Any organization that configures or uses a service listed on this Integration tab should independently evaluate that company's security and privacy practices. †
Updates / Bug Fixes
- Infrastructure improvements.
Updates / Bug Fixes
- On a signature's details page, long email addresses would overlap the Details link. We've improved the spacing, so signatures from firstname.lastname@example.org, for example, will be treated correctly.
- When signing via Facebook, errors on the additional details page would cause the email communications opt-in checkbox to disappear (and the email opt-in type to not be set for that signature). This behavior has been fixed.
- The petition moderation queue would fail to load petitions whose previous version had a string daisy chain, but this has been fixed.
- The petition delivery PDF would sometimes fail to render if the petition had too many custom fields with long names. We now render these names appropriately.
Nothing new in events, groups, TakeCharge, or VisitThem.
† This feature required new text strings. If you're using the platform in a language other than English, you may need to provide updated translations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.