Updates / Bug Fixes
- Org admins are no longer able to manually reset a user's account password from the member information page. Instead, you can only click to manually trigger the password reset email. This change makes user accounts more secure.
- As part of our ongoing work on our decision makers/targets feature, we now log decision makers' sources (who added them) and how they were added (via bulk upload, petition creation, etc.). You can see that information on the decision maker's target page. We'll also link to the user profile of the person who added the target.
- Organizations can now customize the About Us link displayed on the left side of the homepage carousel. To customize this link, go to the Settings page and click to "Configure Header and Footer." (The About Us link in the footer, and all other footer links, are customizable from the same screen.)
- Organizations who include the country dropdown on their signature form had some signatures misattributed to Afghanistan. We've updated these signatures to the correct country and have created CSVs with corrected information so that you can update the records in your CRM. We've contacted each affected organization individually, but if you think that we should have contacted you and we didn't, send us a support email. If you received an email from us and you haven't had a chance to reply, this is a reminder.
Updates / Bug Fixes
- We've added a signature chart to petitions' admin pages. This will give you an overview of the petition's signature activity since its creation.
- We've overhauled the efforts admin page. The big changes included in this round of work:
- New tabbed view that separates the manage tools, decision makers (previously: "targets"), petitions, and signatures.
- On the Manage tab, we now display warnings if there are petitions in need of moderation or petitions that have been abandoned during setup. (These petitions are in an unlaunched/draft state.)
- The Decision Makers tab shows all of the decision makers (targets) that have been added to the petition by admins or by users creating their own targets (if that setting is chosen). Targets that are listed as Unpublished – usually these will be user-generated targets – will not be included in search results. The Export link will allow org admins to generate a list of all targets.
- The Petitions tab shows all of the petitions that have been started as part of the effort. The Abandoned tab shows all petitions that have been started, but not fully launched. From this tab, org admins will be asked to decide the action that should be taken – whether the petitions should be launched or deleted.
- The Signatures tab includes the effort's signature total, the new members to list (if your organization is syncing to a CRM) and a graph of signature activity. From here you can also export the signatures to a CSV.
Nothing new in events, groups, or TakeCharge.